Weight Management Centre is recognised as a leading training provider in the UK in the field of weight management and obesity, in both children and adults. Our courses have been accessed by thousands of people over the ten years that we have been operating and the course feedback is consistently excellent read what our previous students have to say.
We offer a number of in-house training courses which can be arranged in your area or at your place of work providing there is a minimum of 10 candidates to be trained. Courses we offer:
- 3 hour Childhood Obesity Raising the Issue of Weight (available as an in-house course only)
- 1 day Childhood Obesity and Prevention (available as an in-house course only)
- 2 day Childhood Obesity Intervention and Prevention
- Adult Weight Management and Nutrition Foundation (available as an in-house course only)
- Level 3 Award for Nutrition in Physical Activity
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes Management Certificate
Please contact Victoria for more information or to book your in-house training course Victoria@wmc.uk.com Tel: 020 8417 0078.
To book a training course as an individual, please go to our Fitness and Health Training Division - Discovery Learning who offer an array of training courses in addition to those above. Below are some further examples of what’s on offer:
- REPs Sports Nutrition Course
- REPs Behaviour Change and Motivational Interviewing Course
- Level 3 GP and Exercise Referral
The courses that we offer are accredited by Skills Active UK (Government Sector Skills Council for Health & Fitness) and provide Continued Professional Development credits on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). Our courses also appear on the Department of Health’s Directory of Obesity Training for Primary Care.